1. Licensed Realtor – As a member of the National Association of Realtors and Montrose Association of Realtors I subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics.
2. Experience – With more that 10 years of real estate experience in many aspects of the real estate industry we will provide knowledgable quidence.
3. Excellent Client Communication – Through meetings, emails, and calls, we’ll keep you informed during the process.
4. Full-Time Consulting – I am here to listen to you needs and guide you in the right direction to reach your goals.
5. Client Education – In an ever changing industry, I am continually learning and strive to pass my education to my clients.
6. The Attention You Deserve – I will work solely on behalf of you and strive to maintain a close business relationship and am available at my office, by phone, or computer.
7. Negotiating Skills – Through experience and education I am skilled in negotiation and as your agent will advocate for you to promote your interests with the utmost loyalty and fidelity.
8. Organization – With detailed checklists, I will handle the paperwork during the transaction, keep you updated, and on track throughout.
9. Marketing – With the power of Coldwell Banker and our marketing plan, your property will be exposed to the maximum number of qualified buyers.
10. Market Knowledge – We study the changing market everyday to be able to provide you with the consulting required.
11. Relationships – I’ve created relationships with professionals to help you during and after the transaction.
12. Before and After the Transaction – I am here for you before and after the transaction as well to answer questions and provide real estate education.